I enjoy playing games with my mind. Teaching myself to see the good in any situation no matter how I see it. Training my mind to BELIEVE. This is something I have learned to do and you can too.
Let’s get started. What is a belief?
The dictionary defines it as:
- a state or habit of mind in which trust or confidence is placed in some person or thing
- conviction of the truth of some statement or the reality of some being or phenomenon especially when based on examination of evidence
A belief is something that WE PERSONALLY CHOOSE to form in our own minds about the way WE CHOOSE to perceive the world around us. It is our recognition that some idea or thing is true and valid.
Again, our beliefs are things that WE DECIDE WE WANT TO THINK are true, based on the information we have taken in up until this point in our lives.
Our beliefs are based off of OUR PERCEPTION of life, which is based solely on our experiences and knowledge about life. Just because we see something a certain way, does not necessarily mean that’s the way it is in reality.
When you believe you will succeed or have what you want, you will. It’s only a matter of time. Your beliefs are the hard line instructions that your subconscious mind picks up on. This is the real power in believing. Your subconscious mind always responds to your beliefs and creates what you believe.
Here are 8 ways to believe that will challenge your thinking:
- Believe in fresh starts and new beginnings
- Believe that opportunity is everywhere and all around you
- Believe you are here for a reason
- Believe that nothing is too good to be true
- Believe you must take a chance
- Believe, when others might not
- Believe that passion persuades
- Believe that some boundaries are meant to be crossed
Everywhere you go things get better